Anglesey Rivers

Guest tigger

The old chap i spoke to told me that was the price of a season ticket and he was a member.

To be honest i thought it was very reasnable as it covers you for three rivers and a few lakes including a stock lake. I think a season ticket for Llyn Alaw is about £450 or more so incomparison to that it's more than reasnable.

I think a day ticket on the Seiont is £15 and they allow spinning/lures trotting a worm fly fishing etc.

cheers

Tigger.

This might be of interest.

Seiont Prices

Edited by John K

This might be of interest.

Seiont Prices

The old chap was right about the day ticket being £15 but was wrong about the season ticket being £150 yr.

It's a bit of a pi** take really charging £180 for your first season and then £145 for your second don't you think?

Thing is you are local so i suppose as prices go £180 is still a good'ish deal considering you have a good few waters to fish.

Tigger.

Edited by tigger