Get Knotted

thuramario

i was on you tube yesterday and watched bob nudds guide to waggler fishing. Two points i would love your opinions on;

Firstly the use of a swivel. I like this idea as i pressume it is taylor made to prevent tangles (as your line's r seperated they can sipn independantly) but also like the idea of the wieght already bieng next to your hooktie (which is where i would put a very small shot anyway). Does anyone use these and what r their effectiveness e.g. do you get through loads of them.

Secondly the overhand loop. I use this to connect my lines and even twist the line (learned from a match angler) so my line is tight (which is why i am curious to the swivel), however bob nudd said that most anglers do this the wring way and showed us how to do it. the quality is so bard its hard to tell but he does mention a figure 8 (like the one used in the blood knot). i cannot get a figure 8 into my overhand loop so advise would be greatly appreciated (i have already visited the usual website).

cheers