Lure rods up for grab

Vidar6

As my wife never got her head around fishing with baitcasters and therefore converted to spinning rods I’ve ended up with a few rod duplicates, which I now would like to sell off :(:(:(

Take this unique opportunity of getting your hands on some of the best and most sensitive baitcasting rods money can buy.

St Croix Legend Tournament TBC70MF

Fast Action, Lure weight: 1/4 - 5/8oz

This rod has been used a couple of times, but is in 100% mint condition

£98.00 incl. shipping to anywhere on the UK mainland

The St Croix TBC70MF with its extreme sensitivity is a superior rod for fishing soft plastics & jigs, but feels equally at home in conjunction with spinnerbaits and Rattle trap style lures. I’ve successfully landed pike to 13Ib on my personal TBC70MF rod.

The TBC70MHF is a cracking rod for searching waters with spinnerbaits, vibration baits, smallish swimbaits & crankbaits, and has the backbone to land pike to well over 20Ib if required.

St Croix’s Legend Tournament series are not available in the UK and can only be acquired by importing them from USA or other suitable outlets.

If you have any interest in the remaining rod or want additional information, please, don’t hesitate to pm me.

Edited by Vidar6

Vidar

Bring them along to Timsbury, I am interested

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Vidar

I have had to cancel Timsbury due to family bereavement.

I am sure others will be interested if you bring them along though.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• 3 weeks later...