Kindle Amazon

Jeff S

Sounds like a great concept for electronic books and paper.. Think of all the trees it would save..

Currently only available on Sprint mobile network in America :( So when will it be available in the UK?????

Amazon.com search for kindle.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FI73M...;pf_rd_i=507846

Edited by Jeff S

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Sounds like a great concept for electronic books and paper.. Think of all the trees it would save..

Currently only available on Sprint mobile network in America :( So when will it be available in the UK?????

Amazon Kindle

links no workin

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

I've been using my PDAs to do the same thing for years, much more convenient and they can do more (they can read loads more ebook formats : lit, doc, txt, pdf, etc).

I can see the lure of being able to connect anywhere and order a book, but you can do the same thing and more with a PDA, just in a more roundabout way.

PDAs are cheaper too BTW :)

There's no such thing as a bad days fishing..

I've been using my PDAs to do the same thing for years, much more convenient and they can do more (they can read loads more ebook formats : lit, doc, txt, pdf, etc).

I can see the lure of being able to connect anywhere and order a book, but you can do the same thing and more with a PDA, just in a more roundabout way.

PDAs are cheaper too BTW :)

And that, my friend, is why it has only gained 2.5 stars.. :bangin: I should have researched! My wife wants one and I now have to tell her the reasons why she can't have it. I bought her a PDA a few years ago.. Maybe I'll see if I can get her to use it instead :)

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...