SENSIBLE OFFERS WANTED

kiemp4

2 COLLECTABLE / ANTIQUE RODS NEEDING SLIGHT REFURBISHMENTFOR SALE / SWOP FOR W . H . Y

No. 1 - ALLCOCKS SAPPER split cane 3 piece fly rod still in original cloth bag. Generally in v.g.c. but missing the end rod ring on top piece. Other than that the rod is intact and still displaying all original decals etc.

No. 2 - HOUSE OF HARDY, RICHARD WALKER Mk.1 CARP ROD This is in fine condition and has in fact recently been used . Although not in its original bag, it still bears all its original marks including hand painted serial no. It is just in need of general cleaning and perhaps re varnishing. as Im not well up on rod re-furbishment, I have left it for someone who knows the proper way to do it.

I am open to offers on these rods seperately but ideally would prefer a sensible offer on the pair.

I live in N.W. UK (Merseyside) and can either arrange postage / delivery at cost to the buyers premises, or if you want a look at the rods before making an offer Im happy to arrange a meeting for viewing at my home or locally to suit you