Camera

fisherking

Tommy as I said in my mail to you this morning "It was due to run till tomorrow and for some reason it cut short so now it is to be sold here".

It is still up for sale if you are interested.

John.

ps I've just noticed the time that you posted and it was after you received my mail.

Did you not open it before posting.

Fisherking,

As I said in my previous post my wife bid for and won the auction; the e-mail you sent was to her, not me.

I was wondering what the mix up was with the auction. You state that the auction was due to finish sometime today, yet when the bid was placed it was clear that the end time of the auction was just after 3pm yesterday. There seems to be no explanation available as to what this problem was.

Tommy.

Tommy,

I agree there doesn't seem to be an explanation for it but there it is.

I have had a few people mail me asking why it has gone as they were going to bid and enquiring is it still for sale.

It wasn't due to finish till Thursday but its done now anyway.

As said in my previous post it is still up for sale if you want to purchase it.

John.

Fisherking

The end time was clearly stated on the auction as I and others could see. I am with Tommy on this one, your auction and bids are a contract and this is legally binding

Seph

Paul

Eh seph,

Are you taking the mick here or what.

It had something to do with you when you bid and nothing now.

I do know what I originaly set up and that was for 7 days and seeing I never received my password for the auction from Elton till the 4th last week which was a wednesday then work the rest out yourself.

John.

Once this is sorted out I've a complete Practica outfit to auction. It has wide and telephoto lenses, a flashgun, various filters and a shoulder bag. There's an optional tripod as well.

I've also got a similar Pentax outfit with 2 bodies and various lenses, a top of the range Olympus compact and a Billingham bag.

Please e-mail me for advance details if you're interested.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

FISHERKING

sorry m8 but i have to agree with seph on this one me 'ole mucker it does look a bit dodgy and seph has a point it is a legally binding contract,this happened to me once and i went to the citizens advice bureau and they told me the seller had to abide by the contract or risk being prosecuted,i'm not saying this could or will happen to you i'm just giving you some friendly advice,so stop welching and do the decent thing m8.

I do hope this helps in some way cos i don't wanna see you having to sit opposite jeffery archer when you are having your christmas dinner or worse still have you seen the adverts on the t.v where wycliffe jean breaks his LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT,(the one where he's in the shower and is asked to pass the soap,ouch !)

ALL THE BEST M8,

HAPPYCHEF.

P.S. would you buy a used car off this man :P