2 drunk 2 talk

"I would have tried to draw Edouard out a little before tapping him over the head just so every one could see his intentions."

Yup. That was pretty much what I had in mind as well.

The obvious ones never even see the light of day since we just delete them and as often as not, delete the poster at the same time but some are hard to suss for sure until they've run on a little.

Conservation is a biggie here as well for valued species but conditions are enough different that it is not the same. Once I found out how many anglers for how little water and that fish in lakes are someone's (often expensive) property it all made sense.

As I mentioned to Rob Stubbs on another topic, I could fish one of my local lakes 7x24 for the rest of my life and with most species, keep 100% of them without making a dent in the population. If fact, some species would do better with about a 50% cull each year to keep them from overpopulating the lake. With that in mind, you can understand how I would have been clueless about UK issues early on.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President