Hi from a new member

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Glassguy43

Glassguy43

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:40 PM

, just want to say hi , I'm new to this site , I've been fishing from kayaks most of this year , in the last two months I'm now a prouud owner of a hobie revolution ,, with the mirage drive system ,, excellent bit of kit , any way , I was wondering if there was any body interested in the south coast who wanted an occasional fishing buddy , I'm based in north Dorset and regularly fish in Poole and along the Dorset coast ,

#2 Nick.Clarke

Nick.Clarke

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:55 PM

, just want to say hi , I'm new to this site , I've been fishing from kayaks most of this year , in the last two months I'm now a prouud owner of a hobie revolution ,, with the mirage drive system ,, excellent bit of kit , any way , I was wondering if there was any body interested in the south coast who wanted an occasional fishing buddy , I'm based in north Dorset and regularly fish in Poole and along the Dorset coast ,

Hi There, am also new member to this site, I bought a tarpon 120 last year and have had some great trips allready, have been down to poole harbour a couple of times with a canoeing mate but it would be good to meet up with someone who wants to fish rather than just paddle for 3 hours. Ive also been out from lulworth and saw a guy pollack fishing from the rocks there, it looked a bit hairy where he was as he was so close to the rocks and had to do a quick reverse manouvere to get himself out of the ****. If you still need an occasional fishing buddy then just get in touch. cheers, Nick Clarke. Glastonbury.

#3 Nick.Clarke

Nick.Clarke

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

Hi there, not sure if you got my earlier reply, but I'd be interested in meeting up for a fish, ive got a tarpon 120 and have been out a couple of times in poole last year but mostly with a mate of mine who likes to paddle instead of fish. If you are stilll up for a trip sometime, when it warms up a bit, then please do get in touch, cheers, Nick.

#4 Glassguy43

Glassguy43

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

Hi nick , I'm really sorry but I've not logged on to the site for ages, a year in fact , I didn't even realise you had mailed me , if your still about , I'm still interested in meting up gor a few tips through 2013 , I now own a leaky tarpon 120 ' I sold the hobie because I hadn't been out much , inclement weather etc , any way , thought I would replie just in case , so sorry I hadn't seen your mails earlier than I did , regards Bruce