Trout waters around Oxford

Anderoo

Hi when I lived in oxford, not to long ago, the fly fishing was very expensive, joined a small club between oxford and gloucester, they have the rights to 5 miles or so of river and at 75 pounds per year was just great, the fishing was good and most of the time it was just me on the water. farmore is a waste of time most of the time and I think I know who that fool was on the bank, he is a total A++ H+++ and I hope he is reading this. terry

Any chance of a PM Terry? That sounds great :thumbs:

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy at Farmoor is well known. He drove up to me with no other intention than to wind down his window, make a smug, sarcastic remark, and then drive off before I could respond. What a gent! :D There were some decent, helpful blokes there too, I should add.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music