Scupper Pro First Impressions

SpeciMan

Starvin - forgot to add that the Fladen Maxximus reels are very good quality for the price. Mine have had quite a few dunkings and are still in good condition despite minimal maintenance (fresh water rinsing and some oil). Opened them up the other day for a service and all the parts are like new - no corrosion anywhere.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

The guy who was selling the Fladen reels was telling me that the new ones are made by the same factory as ABU, they had to change to design slightly to make them look different, got to say quality wise they looked superb, having now looked at the retail I wish I had bought one, £20 off!

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Sounds like the same guy who I bought my gear from. If he is, he has a stall at Lymington Market most Saturdays. Can't remember how much I paid for my reels - I think it was £55 each for Maxximus 555's.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Got the new Maxi 666 reel. HIghly recommend. Make it for kak handers aswell at no extra cost.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)