hi new here

whitedragon

hi there my name is Darren i live in west wales in a town called aberystwyth

i used to live for fishing but i have not been for a long time now there is no were to go here as i have no car

i do course fishing im hoping to may be get back into fishing again

Welcome to AnglersNet

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

thanks for the welcome i did join this site some time ago but lost it and plum forgot about it

but then i got an email from here and found it again im glad to say

as i said i lived for fishing but Alas i seem to move to places that dont have any good fishing i can get to

Try posting a question in the coarse section about venues near you. Include your transportation (even if it is walking). Someone may know of places you can wet a line.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Rabbit
hi there my name is Darren i live in west wales in a town called aberystwyth

i used to live for fishing but i have not been for a long time now there is no were to go here as i have no car

i do course fishing im hoping to may be get back into fishing again

HI Darren

I have two coarse fisheries for you to look up.

Cilcennin Tel 1570 470478, a mixed fishery with carp to 20lb.

Teglan, Lampeter, mixed coarse fishery Tel 01570 471115.

Did you know that your town has its very own Angling website? looks good too with a sea and coarse section with loads of advice, I reckon you could easily find a lift from someone, and to share a days fishing.

Best of luck!!

Edited by Rabbit