A Bit Of Friday Fun

Guest Elton

The person who starts the best sea fishing topic of today (Friday 1st February)wins this Storm Jointed Thunderstick.

A similar competition will take place in the Coarse Fishing forum.

Post away....

Elton

Posted Image

Guest wirral sea fishing

Well they carry the right name for today !! Even the people in flats have been placed on flood warning ! I wish I was able to get down to the Prom with my camera there will be some good shots to be had today, but as normal work gets in the way !!

But in responce to Eltons request, has anybody been caught out while beach fishing in a storm ? We got caught last year when a sudden storm came in, we could see it approach but within 5 mins we weree getting battered with waves crashing over the wall and at one point while trying to pack up we were washed off our feet and to say that we just left our stuff and got in to the saftey of the van is an understatement !!! we would have won a gold medal if it was an olypic sport, it left as soon as it came and we got some nice Bass that night :-)

Chris

Guest Davy Holt

Originally posted by Elton:

The person who starts the best sea fishing topic of today (Friday 1st February)wins this Storm Jointed Thunderstick.

Elton...

How the hell am I supposed to catch a skate on that? is it a deep runner?

:-)

Originally posted by Davy Holt:

Elton...

How the hell am I supposed to catch a skate on that? is it a deep runner?

:-)

Stick 2lbs of lead on it....you should be okay Posted Image

Elton

With this forum not being as busy as the coarse one, judging is actually more difficult.

The winner, therefore, has been decided on the potential of the thread, rather than where it's at now. The thread that I think has the potential to be really good is the Mini Species one, giving Phil Dean a clean sweep in both forums!

I like Alan's Ultrabite thread, too, but had to decide on one.

Tight lines,

Elton

Guest Alan Taylor

Originally posted by Elton:

I like Alan's Ultrabite thread, too, but had to decide on one.

Tight lines,

Elton

Well done Phil, bring it over with you. Don't get too carried away with your win, it was only the extra postage that swayed it Posted Image

Nice idea for a friday Elton.

Alan(nl)

------------------

ANMC Founder Member. Support Anglers Net & reap the benefits, join ANMC today.