ABU 7000 C3CT Hispeed Mag& Apollo mk 2

aonaran

Bought a new Greys Apollo 14ft mk 2 3weeks before Christmas and an ABU 7000 C3 CT hi Speed Mag

and dont like them,

I normaly use a Century Kompressor and Slosh 30 or Penn 525 and bought these as spares but I dont like the action of the Greys and find the Abu totaly different to the old 7000 style of brakes so I want to sell.

They have only been used once(member of Seaham club)on the pier for about 4hrs

Abu is still boxed with spares etc and gaurentee card .

Rod was bought from ne tackle.

cost over £400 looking for £250 ono

contact email hugh_49.-mac@tiscali.co.uk

or 07974990170

Bought a new Greys Apollo 14ft mk 2 3weeks before Christmas and an ABU 7000 C3 CT hi Speed Mag

and dont like them,

I normaly use a Century Kompressor and Slosh 30 or Penn 525 and bought these as spares but I dont like the action of the Greys and find the Abu totaly different to the old 7000 style of brakes so I want to sell.

They have only been used once(member of Seaham club)on the pier for about 4hrs

Abu is still boxed with spares etc and gaurentee card .

Rod was bought from ne tackle.

cost over £400 looking for £250 ono

contact email hugh_49.-mac@tiscali.co.uk

or 07974990170

:D Bargain for someone, who likes Greys and ABU of course. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Reel sold but rod is still for sale

Greys Apollo 14ft mk 3 used once ,unmarked, £190

hi hugh gary here i bought the reel off you used it last monday with the nitra i have to say its a very good reel caught me a 2and a half codling brought it in no problem used yesterday on the apollo works just as well took 1 mag out cast with no mags on and still dosnt fluff best paired with nitra though use 6500 hi speed with apollo well matched starting to really enjoy using mk3 selling nitra now