Rio Grande and more local

Guest jonathan

Guest jonathan

Two Questions- first does anyone have information regarding brown and sea trout club waters with open membership?

And also any operators who can organise guided trips to fish the Rio Grande?

Guest davidP

Assuming you mean the Rio Grande in Colorado/Texas/New Mexico then if you do a search on 'fishing rio grande' in Google.com it comes back with over 100 hits many of which are people offering fishing trips, accomodation, guides etc. I would doubt there are any companies in the UK that offer trips specifically to this river, but then with a bit of work online I would reckon you could organise it cheaper yourself anyway. I'd go through a few of the sites Google lists and maybe mail a few for more info, then book your flights online and have a great trip!

If you want advice or guidance on which companies to go with then try posting on rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Guest jonathan

Thanks David,

still looking for any UK club sea and brown trout waters, Would be grateful of any information from anyone.