Fishing Opportunity

malevans

Hi folks,

unfortunately my wife cannot join me on my next trip, and my usual mates are booked out as well. So if any one fancies fishing for trout salmon or pike in the highlands from Thursday 8th of April and returning Sunday 11th of April then let me know. I have a spare salmon fly outfit, but you will need your own Trout fly and lure rods.

I live in Northants but have arranged to work in the Middlesboro office on the 7th :D and will depart and travel to the highlands on evening of wed 7th.

Private syndicate, no charge for using my second rod, but you will need to sort your own B&B mine is costing 20 quid a night. Only real requirement I have is that you share driving, its a company car so anyone can drive it.

Fishing includes a heated cabin (you cannot sleep in this) with cooker microwave etc, and two boats for loch. Pictures of some of last years salmon and trout are on the gallery, last years pike on the fly from the loch would be, but it will not let me put anymore pics up for some reason. Fly and lure only, no worms or prawns. You can dead bait for pike on the loch.

PS if you live in the south I will be landing at Heathrow around 19:00 on the 6th and driving to Middlesboro so you could join me at that point or on route depending upon where you live. You will need to sort your own overnight accomodation in middlesboro on 6th and amuse your self whilst I am working until around 16:00 on the 7th.

Hi Norrie, when did you last fish the garry ? I have fished it a couple of times a year since 1993 and for the last two years (when the syndicate was introduced) have two season rods. Have three trips arranged this year. Where are you fishing at Easter ?

• 2 weeks later...

Malcolm, Please forgive me for not replying before now, Re the Garry, it was a couple or three years ago that I fished it, didnt do particularly well, as for fishing this Easter, I'm not, just finished painting the house windows,then tomorrow ,i'm going up to Fife to work on the boat,trying to get it ready for the first club comp in a couple of weeks.Have a great trip, and let me know how you get on.

Cheers.

[ 08. April 2004, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/