kilworth sticks fishery reopened and fishing well

dfisherman

hi all kilworth sticks fishery is reopened and is fishing very well i fished lambies snake last week and had 140 fish 80 carp around the 1lb mark, 20 chub, 30 skimmers, and 10 perch i also missed fish as well but i used 1/2 pint maggots in total and had a really good day when other anglers from my club fished different venues and blanked so i rate this fishery very highly on that basis the contact details for this fishery are 07969837107 give the fishery manager a call he is very helpful.

• 3 weeks later...

yes it has been heavily restocked all the lakes mainly with carp, tench and skimmer bream i have become good friends with the fishery manager and its fishing well considering the time of the year there is also some open matches at weekends and in the week give the fishery manager dean a call he will be more than happy to help anyone who requires any information

Thanks. I did visit it two Sundays ago while waiting for a match to finish on the unfrozen ponds at Peatling Pools. All the ponds there were frozen solid or else I would have given it a go. Well, that's not quite true, there was an ice free section a couple of feet wide from bank to bank on the Loop where a pipe was flowing into it, but as there was pretty thick snow everywhere on the bank I went back and waited for Peatling to empty.