Daddies do it best !

malevans

Having failed miserably to bag anything in Crete, I guested on my wife's ticket yesterday.

Having caught several stock sized, but hardfighting I must admit, Rainbows, I bagged this one using a dry daddy long legs. I might get converted to stillwater fishing yet :D

It was a very fat 59cm and took my backing out, first time a trout has done that to me.

Posted Image

Nice Fish Mal,

I love dragging a dry daddy about at this time of year - it's the wait before tightening that's the problem! I got five on friday eve - all dry on tups and daddy - great fun! (none to more than 1.5Lb) but great fun nonetheless.

Tog

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

Nice looking Brownie, been desperate to catch one myself, been reading a lot about using daddies recently, now you have the proof that they work.

SM

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com