How to deal with

OwdTrout

You've been planning a trip to a river for ages. Spent hours stocking your fly box, made sure all your tackle is ready, everything is in place. Finally the big day arrives, you've bought your ticket, and the pain from your wallet is affecting your stride as you walk to the water. You hear voices from the water. No! Kids swimming in the best pool on the river. Don't get angry and start shouting.

Simply approach the parents and show them some information on Leptospirosis. The FDG used to give its members a card with all the symptoms on, if you don't have one then there are plenty of details on the web (like this). Print them out and store them away in your fishing vest. Then stand back and watch them shift their kids out of the water so fast you'll be amazed.

It works just as well for dog owners.

Don't get angry... Get even.

Cheers,

OT.

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious"

I have seen the pain in your walk after you have opened your wallet.........Those Years of living in exile in darkest Tykeland have taken their toll :P :P :D

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Yorkshire is a beautiful place, lovely rolling hills, and some truly excellent rivers. It even has a wonderful coastline. So why oh why did the good lord see fit to infest it with Tykes? Putting the Tykes in Yorkshire is like looking at Monsall Dale in Derbyshire and thinking "Great place for landfill".

Well I've served my penance, and have been allowed back into civilised society. If it is true that the lord does not deduct the time spent fishing from a man's allotted spell, why did he make me spend mine with Tykes?

All ready for the cross border raid on the Aire on Saturday?

Cheers,

OT

"Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious"