French Fishing holiday offer

Hi all

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to put this - apologies if it's not.

Myself and my partner were planning to celebrate my 40th birthday with a weeks carp fishing in France. Around Christmas time we booked with Vallee Lake and paid our deposit for a week in July.

Sadly, for health reasons, we will not be able to make the trip, but have been informed that we can not get a refund on the money already paid. However we can transfer the booking to someone else if we want.

So if anyone is interested in a week for 2 at Vallee lake ( www.valleelake.com ) in northern France and wants to take over the booking then please contact me with an offer against the 50% deposit that we have already paid. This was 414.25 euro’s which is about £300. Any sensible offer will be considered – I’d rather someone made use of it rather than it being a total loss.

Total price for the week per person is 360 euros + any bait /food you decide you want to order from the lake owners.

You will need to make your own travel arrangements etc.

Dates = 1st to 8th July 2005.

This is a genuine offer – if you check out maggotdrowners.com - you’ll see I’m a regular member on there and this situation has occurred from a failed planned fish-in on that site.

I hope that someone can make use of the week.

Cheers

Jess

Hi Jess,

No problems with you posting this here and I hope that you find somebody willing to take your place.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE