natural extracts..

slayer

evening all slayer here i was reading my monthley and came across an advert called NATURAL EXTRACTS this is a new product so i rang them up. within 2 days some of there samples arrived it consisted of 3 samples oyster/insect specials the baits are hand rolled or they do it in base mix form.these contain blood,milk,fish,and animal protiens.the other sample contained.creature compound.de-hydrated blend of insectivours and marine species.just add a drop of water to this and belive me once water is added the small bits and creatures seem to come to life an absolute slaying method in p.v.a.bags.. sample 3 contained the black fly specals.hand made baits. these baits are awesome! there embedded with aquatic insects. all i can say is ive never seen anything like them. there is enough samples for a couple of casts. give them a call email @NATURAL EXSTRACTS@hotmail.com. you will be very impressed...tight lines.slayer... :D