Hardcore

Guest Elton

Originally posted by Wordbender:

I've done a few week-long jobs - and that's long enough for me.

Sadly, I miss my family too much to enjoy being away for very long, plus it all becomes hard work - whether I'm catching or not.

Every other week-end from Friday to Sunday afternoon suits me fine.

Terry

Tel,

You take most of your family with you eek.gif

Later,

Elton

PS Ain't insomnia a bitch? I'm now off to work...can't sleep frown.gif

I dun 7 days, To lose a monster (Honest!!) and catch nuffin, thats my longest.

I had a mate who turned up at a particular lake with his transit van. Unloaded it into a boat and rowed out to an island where he stayed for 2 months eek.gif without talking to anyone or anything. Drinking lake water and living out of tins! thats nutter!

Bretty

Guest **sam**

i have been fishing since i was a kid. havent stopped. the gaps between sessions are filled with this work stuff at the moment. certainly the past few years on the mead have been one big session. 5 years long!

actual longest session is about 10 days. after that, my games of murder in the dark take on a new and dangerous twist.

there are some people you can spend a weekend fishing with, those same people you may not be able to tolerate for a whole week. i have fished for a whole week with starman and lived to tell the tale. he is one of the few i could sit on the bank with for days.

session fishing is ok if you keep on the move. sitting in one swim for a week bores me to death!

atb

**sam**

(echo)

Guest Simon Newbould

5 days.....

Had to go home in the end cos I ran out of minstrels biggrin.gif (Those of you that know me will know what I'm talking about)

Noddy? 3 months solid! Bleedin' 'ell mate I hope you got a chance for a shower and a bit of female company in all that time?

Simon

[This message has been edited by Simon Newbould (edited 18 December 2001).]