french fishing

deanjones

hello all,

im looking to go to france soon but i am unsure where to start as there are so many to chose from :confused: .

can anyone recomend a decent lake with decent people running it oh yeah and the chance of a fish :D thanks in advance

dean

deanjones,

Give this number a call and you may be very happily surprised. He is a friend and also a fellow countryman of yours. His number is #0033617707645 and his name is Luke Moffett. Please give him a call and advise that you would like to come over for a session. :):)

HOPPY

Dean

Like you say there are 100s of places to choose from but it all really depends on EXACTLY what you want from a trip to France.

Once you got a clear idea let me know and i might be able to put you onto a few suitable places.

Hi Bill,

Hows it going I see you've opened a second lake since we last talked.

If you are lokoing for a good French lake to go to look no further than Bills Lake. Went there last September and when circumstances allow will be going back.

Fishing was great pb's broken all round, food great and when you go home you feel you have made two great new friends Bill & Ruth.

Mike C.

[ 02. May 2003, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: Ginster ]