Gold trip on wildcard Sat 18th April

wildcard

We have an angling party wishing to book a gold trip on Sat 18th April. They are 4/5 in number and would like other anglers to make up 12 in total to minimise costs. If anyone is interested in making up the numbers please pm me. The cost would work out at about £54 per angler for a 12 hour trip fishing wrecks up to 55 miles from Whitby.

Alan

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

We have an angling party wishing to book a gold trip on Sat 18th April. They are 4/5 in number and would like other anglers to make up 12 in total to minimise costs. If anyone is interested in making up the numbers please pm me. The cost would work out at about £54 per angler for a 12 hour trip fishing wrecks up to 55 miles from Whitby.

Alan

Would love to go Alan but seems that I'll have to work that weekend. It looks like a neap tide as well, doesn't it?

poogong

Hi poogong,

You are correct ;)

A very nice little neap tide that weekend. Of course the tide has very little effect when fishing well offshore due to the effect of the coast. Our skipper Mike Freeman (MINESAPINT) gives a good description in a thread I started here;

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/forum/in...p?topic=6586.20

Alan

Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

Alan

Alan

A friend of mine and his two friends are interested in the trip but just worried a little bit about the cost if the boat is not fully booked. So he said if the party needs a few more people, can you please contact Dennis on 07878472262.

Regards

poogong

Alan

A friend of mine and his two friends are interested in the trip but just worried a little bit about the cost if the boat is not fully booked. So he said if the party needs a few more people, can you please contact Dennis on 07878472262.

Regards

poogong

Hi poogong,

If the boat isn't fully booked the anglers will get a full refund or the option of downgrading the trip to something less expensive. If say only 9 wanted to fish this day we could charge the boat out for a bronze trip (£475) with 9 fishing for £53 each. There would be a lot more room as well.

Alan

Hi poogong,

If the boat isn't fully booked the anglers will get a full refund or the option of downgrading the trip to something less expensive. If say only 9 wanted to fish this day we could charge the boat out for a bronze trip (£475) with 9 fishing for £53 each. There would be a lot more room as well.

Alan

Thanks Alan, I'll pass it to Dennis.

poogong

Hi Alan

Please book me in for this trip.

I have only just caught up with things since my Chieftain 94 hr trip.

Will pay a deposit this week.

I may also have two more anglers interested, will let you know later today

:P:P