nash boilies

howzie

any one know where i can buy nash euro boilies not 100% sure of flavor orange in colour birdseed mix beleived spicy in flavor cheaper than standard baits but sold in 5kg bags labeled with only nash euro on them ???????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hi Howzie, I've seen them at:

J&K Tackle

Bicester

Oxon

Gen Enq: 01869 242589

Mail Order Hotline: 01869 244143

Good luck!

I'm glad I came across your artical Howzie and I am even happier that you got some info on where you could get the Boilies your after.

Perhaps somebody can help me? Rod Huthcy used to do a bait(not sure of the name)maybe "stinger magic" if its of any help to anyone they where green in colour.

I am of the understanding Huthcy sold out to another company and does'nt have much to do with the Boily side of things now, but if anyone can help me find these green "Boilies" or the alternative then please just yell!!

Thanks!

Way hey, Yessss! they are the ones Hoowzie. I am still none the wiser where to get them from though. If your brother has had the same luck in the past as I have had with them he's not going to give them away.

Or is this some kind of scam to try and get as much money from me as you can Lmao!

If anyone know's where I can get these types of Boiies then Gizz a yell.

Cheers all!

Hi Longshank,

Hutchy's Website would be the best place to start looking

Since his split with Relum he’s selling off loads of product lines at clearance prices. I’ve had a quick look, and can see various pop-ups, flavors, etc in formula majic

Hope this helps…

Julian

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

Longshank,

My lad has just been picked for the Hutchy

Junior Dream Team, and is in Essex on 23rd, with

some of the Hutchy stable, if you want I can ask

them direct when I'm there, ya know what they say

about being straight from the horses mouth etc..

Cheers

Ozz

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Julian Hey ozz thanks for the info on the Boilies, sorry its took me so long to reply but been out fishing and what have you. your input is well appreciated.

Ozz you say your in Essex on the 23rd, well we are off down there on Sunday 13th not sure how long we plan on staying but its a small world... look out for UNCUT FISHING.

All the best and Spining Spools to you!!