Fox Quattro Pod

Wez

Got one three weeks ago mate and I think that it's great. I had seen one used for a couple of years before I got mine by the son in law, and he can't praise them enough.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

I was a bit disappointed at the x pod plus, don't get me wrong the pod itself is excelent, its stable, robust, light and compact

BUT thething that would put me off buying anything like it again was the cam locking system, it is absolutely $hite!!!

"Carp are hard to catch in the winter, that also goes for the spring, summer, and the autumn"

Have had my quattro pod for over a year. IMO it's not heavy enough to be used on it's own on concrete or platform fishing. Usually stays all made up between sessions and I can simply chuck it in the back of the car with the rest of the kit - all ready to use, which is a bonus.

The banksticks which come with it are far too short to allow for the varing rod angles sometimes needed. On grassy/mud banks it works fine, but given the choice again, I would go for the Globetrotter pod.

Cheers

Chris

Wez:

I'm considering purchasing the new Quattro Pod from Fox, anyone own one, any comments?

I have this one mate and its great very sturdy and solid, so i have no hesitation in recomending it to you. tight lines