Worst Tackle You Ever Bought?

andy_moule

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No probs mate, as for the bobbins they too are ok but I find that when fishing at range bite indication is reduced. They are fine for close to medium work but at range you need the counter balance that the mark 2 offers( simple to adjust too, no messing with add on weights etc. also the little line gate snaps free on a take

speak soon. :)

bushwacker:

For me it has to be Daiwa sensitron alarms, bought 3 of them £80-00p each out of the wifes club book.  Never had any-thing but trouble with them, battery leads kept breaking at the plug on part, batteries too tight to get in and out when they needed changing, worked when they felt like it, (for ever taking a "holiday" when you needed them to work).    :mad:      :mad:    

There is an exceptionally good reason you had problems. One Mr Nash was connected to Daiwa at the time and they asked him to field test them. Fair enough but he had a thing about fishing in the Canaries at the time so it is doubtful if they had ever seen rain before they were launched !

Cheers

Andy

ANMC Member, Go on you want to too !

Fair's fair, lads. My Nash Tip-Top rod protectors are excellent, as is my Carper's Food Bag and Camera Pouch.

Sadly, a Titan Hi-Top and a Profile I also bought were, without doubt, the most useless items I've ever seen. Absolute pants they were - except not as watertight. :rolleyes:

Terry

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Hi all, you couldn't pay me to use anything from Nash. You can go through all my gear and you won't find a single thing with the Nash name on it. As for the bloke himself....

[ 10. January 2003, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: Gaffer ]

Then, Gaffer, you'll no doubt be horrified to learn that another French magazine has just published a story of the much talked-about carp smuggling episode at Chanty, naming ** and showing a picture of Kevin Nash!!!!!

I trust you'll be writing to these dastardly French fellows demanding an immediate apology on behalf of your hero? Thought not. :cool:

Terry :D

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.