pellet waggler

crazybait

HI ALL, I'M AN OPEN MATCH ANGLER,ALWAYS LOOKING FOR AN EDGE. I RECENTLY STARTED FISHING A NEW WATER IN THE MIDLANDS, WHERE THE PELLET WAGG WORKS WELL. ON A FEW PRACTISE SESSIONS I BAGGED, BUT ON MATCH DAY WHEN OTHER ANGLERS WERE FEEDING THE SAME LINE, I STRUGGLED. MY GUESS IS THAT WE WERE SPLITTING THE FISH , THERFOR WERE FINDING BITES HARD TO COME BYE. CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST ANY WAYS IN WICH I CAN KEEP THE FISH COMING IN THESE SITUATIONS? I.E FEEDING PATTERNS OR HOOK BAITS, CHEERS

HI ALL, I'M AN OPEN MATCH ANGLER,ALWAYS LOOKING FOR AN EDGE. I RECENTLY STARTED FISHING A NEW WATER IN THE MIDLANDS, WHERE THE PELLET WAGG WORKS WELL. ON A FEW PRACTISE SESSIONS I BAGGED, BUT ON MATCH DAY WHEN OTHER ANGLERS WERE FEEDING THE SAME LINE, I STRUGGLED. MY GUESS IS THAT WE WERE SPLITTING THE FISH , THERFOR WERE FINDING BITES HARD TO COME BYE. CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST ANY WAYS IN WICH I CAN KEEP THE FISH COMING IN THESE SITUATIONS? I.E FEEDING PATTERNS OR HOOK BAITS, CHEERS

try jelly pelets dont feed them just use as hook bait,brilliant

• 2 weeks later...

Is this using the pellet waggler shallow??

I have had the sam problem on Larford in the summer!!

I was speaking to a few of the guys after the match and they said that they always use it once they have been fishing a spot for around 1 1/2 - 2 hours and fish are coming up and the larger fish are moving to the middle of the pool!!

I still cannot get to grips with the method to be honest, much prefer the pole for shallow work!!!

wait wait wait, dip, strike, net, wait wait wait.....