linear lakes

coach

Help,

I'm off to Linear Lakes first week in feb

with a bunch of guys who have all fished there before, st johns lake that is, we are going for three days and three nights, but because im a women and there scared of getting beaten, they say it's my hormones or something, they won't tell me any thing about it, s - o i was wandering if any one out there was will to give me some help

Hi Coach, welcome to A.N.

Check out this thread which may answer your question.

One thing I didn't add in the above thread was the lack of (non-existant) amenities/ablusions, which makes Shimano Linear unattractive to most women if you know what I mean. (I'm not sexist it's just I thought you should know what to expect! )

Hope you beat them BTW! :)

<small>[ 26. January 2003, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: Gaffer ]</small>

hi coach, the last time i fished st johns i did 3 nights back in 2001 , anyway i tried all methods to catch but nothing , 1/2 way through the 2nd day two lads set up one bang next to me and the other set up the other side of the trees this is just as you walk through the gate , i watched the lad next to me set up, he cast 2 rods to the gravelbar that runs in a diagonal line from the lefthand corner to the corner of the gravel works and on the 3rd rod he put a piece of luncheon meat on and dropped it right under his rod tip then went of to chat with his mate 5 pegs up , about 15mins past and i noticed his swinger shoot up and line started to strip i ran up to this lad and told him , we went to his rods and he picked the rod up and struck he said "oh theres nothing on " so he started to wind in, he was winding for quite a while so i said to him "well you only dropped it here " then bang his rod tip bent over , it was there alright when we got it on the bank it weighed 31/lb -4 oz lucky git he hadent even switch his alarms on :mad: :mad: :mad: so don't count the margins out good luck