W-A-N-T-E-D: The Art Of Fishing Collection

Has anyone got this series from binder 2 to current? I have the binder 1, but stopped but now I want to collect again. Please reply to this or e-mail me please about the price if you have them. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what binder this collection is on at the moment please? And do you know if there is a list of all the issues with what page numbers are in which issue so I can check which issues I am missing?????? Any help would be well appreciated :):P:D

Can the person who e-mailed me about selling these to me please e-mail me again because I have lost your e-mail and I really want the collection. I think you know who you are but if not you were the person who said it was a friend of yours who originally owned them and you was selling them for £35-40

Thanks a lot!