AnglersNet Tee shirt.

Guest Ferret1959

Guest Ferret1959

I have a tee shirt that I won in a competition and it's to big for me any one want to swap it for something?

It's the latest fashion and green in colour.

It's XL in size and never been worn.

Cheers Elton but it's gonna be for the best.

Ive got 3 pieces of cheese that I have bagged together but are seperate from everything else if you know what I mean.

There is a piece of blue stilton a large chunk of brie just to make the sloppy sid of things an a sweaty piece of roulle.

Now I was going to keep this for myself amd mix them together and make a nice paste but if you want to swap[ for one of those t-shirts then go on.

I don't want the shirt for myself cos Elton only orders them in tarts sizes and even at xl it will not go near me so I will give it to my son.

Now ferret don't be tardy with this as I will probably be bombarded with mail now for my cheese.

John.

Guest Ferret1959

I couldn't do the dirty on you by taking the cheese for tee shirt.

I wouldn't be able to hold my head up on the street. :D

Mind you if you think the shirt would be to small for you how about swapping something for this fantastic AnglersNet fishing towel I have???????

:D:D:D