Rapala & Storm Lures For Sale

I've got enough hardware so I'm selling this lot and more:

post-12624-1241707268_thumb.jpg

Click here for a PDF file or here for a MS Word file listing a range of hard, soft, and hybrid lures for sale. They’re all new and in their original packaging from Rapala and Storm. I’ve put in some prices based loosely on Ebay auction sales, but may be open to offers for ‘bulk’ buys, for instance, I’d let the lot go for £160 ono + P&P.

Postage would be the least I can make it i.e. (for small orders) jiffy envelope at cost plus Royal Mail stamps.

In the files I’ve included web addresses and catalogue page numbers for reference. The images are direct from the manufacturers (some of the images don’t show lures with hooks though the ones I’m selling are complete with hooks!) and apart from the Rapala Husky, show the actual product in the colour version I’m selling. (I can provide photos of the lures in their boxes and blister packs though the colours are hard to see through the packaging.)

Cheers,

Raif

Edited by klonker

Raif,

Lures happily received. Many thanks!

th.5a0252b7b1.jpg

Rob

Nice one Rob - hope they work for you!

It's been a long time since I used plastics; if I don't get any takers for the other Storm Pike, come June I'm gonna give 'em a go myself.

Cheers,

Raif