Shimano Scorpion

Vidar6

I have a few tackle items that finds themselves surplus to requirement, and I thought maybe some of you guys would be interested.

1) Shimano Japan edition Scorpion 1501 SF (left-hand wind) in Ex++ (as new) condition, used only twice after I bought it.The reel comes complete with paper work, spanner, oil and spooled with unused 30Ib Power Pro, all nicely fitted into a padded reel bag.

The Shimano Scorpion is an absolute Gem of a reel and the only reason I want to part with it is because I have decided to buy a stupidly expensive Japan edition, custom made Daiwa TD-Z.

http://www.japantackle.com/Shimano_Scorpion_1500.htm

Reel price: £80.00 + actual shipping cost

2) Bass Pro 6' 6" (3/8 to 1oz lure weight) one piece IM6 Baitcaster, never used and with the backbone to throw lures up to 35-40 grams. I purchased two of these rods from Lure Mania not to long ago, one for me and one for my girlfriend, but she never has got into using Baitcaster's so now it is only gathering dust. I have used my rod many times to throw about Crankbaits and rubbers up to Mag Grub size, and I am well pleased with it.

http://www.luremania.co.uk/pages/rods.htm

Rod price: £20.00 + actual shipping cost

Combo price for reel and rod: £95.00 + actual shipping cost

Vidar Thomassen