Maver Thema 14.5m Pole

SteveH

Brand new and unused, with holdall, 1x top 3 and 3xtop 2 power kits, dirt caps, and guarantee. Not cut back for bushes. Unused insurance supplied kit due to a burglary, My main love is rod and line angling and as I still need to replace tackle the insurance didnt supply I'm selling this pole.

rrp is £800, discount prices are £500+ my price £400 (down from last time advertised here) ovno, buyer to collect or pay postage. This is a genuine offer, I will accept very near offers but unwilling to go much lower on price. I am willing to deliver within yorkshire but for cash sale only. This Pole is brand new so in excellent condition.

I absolutely guarantee that this pole is not 'hookey' in any way and this is a genuine offer by the legal owner.

• 2 weeks later...