32FT fishing boat

i have a 32 clinker fishing boat that i am selling,it has been a project of mine for 2 years, i have completely re done the wiring system put in a new dsc radio gps and bought a fishfinder for it, it has recently been re painted and had the starter motor reconditioned a few little things left to do to it. at present it is moored at rhyl north wales bobbin happily on the sea :) .At present misplaced my keys so when i find them i will attatch the starter motor and batteries

if nyone is interested please leave a message

and i will get back.-

im looking in the region of around 2000 atleatsas if it stays in north wales the moorings for the boat will also be included, as to does it have a trailer its a 32 foot fishing boat that probarly ways around 10 ton. as to the condition of it it is in good condition it has a 2.4 pinto diesel engine (old black cab) engine. it at present moored in harbour and not been out for about 8 month as i had to wait 3 months for the reconed starter to be sent back to me, apart from that i reckon the prop will need to be cleened to get rid of those clingin fossils that always get attached to the bottom of the boat.this i havent done yet as i have been away with work for asome periods of time.

the boat in my eyes is my baby project which has come on greatly since i started unfortunately i do not have the time to finish it at present and would rather it go to a good home than left sitting in the harbour. just looked on the web u could get it transported from a - b on a hgv artic but again that will cost i guess.