Reepham Fisheries - Norfolk

kleinboet

Woo!woo!

Next Saturday I am off to Reepham for a week - 8 hours fishing EVERY day! I get up at and start fishing at 5am until 9am, then take Brenda out for lunch - come back, have a siesta and go fishing again from 5pm until 9pm. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

They have hybrid Carp there that have bred with fantails and, with a tail like that, fight like a fish twice their size!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Woo!woo!

Next Saturday I am off to Reepham for a week - 8 hours fishing EVERY day! I get up at and start fishing at 5am until 9am, then take Brenda out for lunch - come back, have a siesta and go fishing again from 5pm until 9pm. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

They have hybrid Carp there that have bred with fantails and, with a tail like that, fight like a fish twice their size!!

i know the lake very well and i went back there last week for the first time in 10 years.

its not changed (as far as amount of fish goes) much there are still loads of fish.

last week i casted out and the bait flew off but as the hook hit the water a carp took the hook with no bait.

as its a very busy water many of the fish are damaged but you can easily catch 50+ fish a day.

you will have a very busy week. have a great time

mike

Cheers Mike - I intend to!! :D:DB)

By the way, what's the best bait to use there?

most baits work there but i use corn or bread.

go round to the furthest part of the lake away from the car park and cast to the reeds or pads you will catch all day.

have fun

mike