I dont like this world I live in!

Moody

I think about people in the wars around the world all the time ,from past to preasant.

I think what facinates me is how we as humans behave in dia situations or abnormal cercumstance, or how a gun or wepon or a war can change normal people to kill or harm anouther person ( is it just the situation they are in that makes them do these things or is it that they have the ability to do such atrossities they just need the situation to release it?) i think its proberbly both.

As for doing good deed, thats fine and good but isnt it alitle selfish to do a good deed to make your self feel better should we do them because we want to help?

A question though, im 24, do other 24 year olds feel like i do about humanity? Im not so sure.

Or have I just grown up alitle befor my fellow 20 year olds?

I just feel ive wised up to the world, and i feel like im growing up at a scary rate of knots, with getting my own place with my recantly betrothed fiance bills bills and more bloody bills and feeling "A slave to the wage".

I dont want to grow up, but then i do :(:)