August in Panama Numero 3

Bret Baker

On the last day of his fishing expedition at Panama Sportfishing Lodge, Juan Miguel decided to hit the rocks for Roosterfish and Cuberas. Got himself a nice horse eyed Jack and more Tunas ,I have a video clip on some nice YFTs hitting poppers coming soon.

We also have the local duo Robert and Andrea kicking ass on YFTs and Andrea bringing in a nice Black Marlin , unfortunately there was only video taken on the Marlin which I will produce soon , enjoy the pics.

RobertAndrea-01.jpg

RobertAndrea-02.jpg

RobertAndrea-03.jpg

RobertAndrea-04.jpg

RobertAndrea-05.jpg

RobertAndrea-06.jpg

RobertAndrea-07.jpg

RobertAndrea-08.jpg

RobertAndrea-09.jpg

RobertAndrea-10.jpg

On the last day of his fishing expedition at Panama Sportfishing Lodge, Juan Miguel decided to hit the rocks for Roosterfish and Cuberas. Got himself a nice horse eyed Jack and more Tunas ,I have a video clip on some nice YFTs hitting poppers coming soon.

RobertAndrea-01.jpg

:rolleyes: I love roosterfish, for their size they fight like hell. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...