cats

27lb

Join CCG or ring them up for a chat..Simon Clarke who runs it seems quite helpful.

Be quick about it though as I reckon September is the last month you'll get reliable catting conditions as the bu**ers go pretty docile over the winter and don't feed much when it gets cold

Not normaly.UK Catfish behaviour realy varies dependant on the type of water they are in.They are realy influenced in their choice of prefered food by what other fish are in the water and the anglers who fish it.More info you can give on the water the more I can help.If you would rather then email me next week when I will be home and I will send you some information on UK catting in general.

thank you that would de a gr8 help i live in dagenham but can travel

Join CCG or ring them up for a chat..Simon Clarke who runs it seems quite helpful.

Be quick about it though as I reckon September is the last month you'll get reliable catting conditions as the bu**ers go pretty docile over the winter and don't feed much when it gets cold

thanks i will do

Hi

This place may interest you if you are willing to travel from London. I caught my first UK Cat from there a few weeks ago. Took me about 1 hour 20 minutes travelling time from Leyton East London. Would be alot quicker if you were going from the other side of London.

http://www.pondwoodfisheries.co.uk/

Must say that the stuff Budgie sent me a few weeks ago on Cat Fish was great stuff and a big help. It's well worth doing as much research as possable before targeting the cats "Knowledge is Power" as they say and the more you know hopefully the better your success rate will be and the fish benefit with the extra knowledge with handling.

Godd Luck

ill have a look thanks im going carp fishing to day but the lake has cats as well so im going to put one rod out for catsand hopefully ill get lucky ill let you know

Then I would wait till next season and get a Leighton Buzzard ticket.They have a couple of the original UK cat venues and are still worth a visit.Can give you loads of info on Claydon,Tiddenfoot and Rackly Hills. None are to far a drive from you.You will find some details here-

http://www.lbac.co.uk/

Edited by BUDGIE

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!