Coincidence

Jeff S

A chicken farmer went into a local tavern and took a seat at the bar next to a woman patron; he ordered a glass of champagne. The woman perked up and said, "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne too!"

He turned to her and said, "What a coincidence." He continued, "This is a special day for me, I'm celebrating." "This is a special day for me, too, and I'm also celebrating!" said the woman.

"What a coincidence." replied the man. They clinked glasses and he asked, "What are you celebrating?" "My husband and I have been trying to have a child. Today, my gynecologist told me I'm pregnant!"

"What a coincidence." remarked the man. "I'm a chicken farmer. For years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally fertile."

"That's great!" said the woman, "How did your chickens become fertile?" "I switched roosters," he replied.

"What a coincidence!" she said.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...