groundbait mix recipe

moonlight angler

the first few months of the year is usually when I start sorting out tactics for spring/summer time and was interested in cutting down costs and making bulk groudnbait as in long run it will be cheaper than buying every time i go.

my intended species are tench,bream and carp.

what I was thinking of is buying is 20KG brown crumb and getting crushed hemp sp it is an active mix. would make these into 1 kilo bags so I can grab 1 or 2 for each session. (then would mix in some loose offerings before fishing and mix it with liquid molasses)

any ideas how much crushed hemp i'd add to each kilo of brown crumb.

Also would be really grateful if anyone got any other good homemade groundbait tips for tench, bream and carp that they wouldn't mind sharing :D

also any tips on groundbaiting for the individual species because even though I do groundbait quite often when necessary I feel there could be some tips for each individual species.