Wilderness Sytems Tarpon 140 Fishing Kayak For Sale

fishtr8

Hi,

I have a WILDERNESS SYTEMS TARPON 140 FISHING KAYAK for sale. I bought this kayak new 2 years ago from AS Watersports in Exeter, and it is probably the highest specification and quality sit on top fishing kayak you can buy. This brilliant boat comes fully fitted out for fishing with: a Scotty Rod Holder in front of the paddler; 2 further rod holders behind the paddler’s seat; huge bow and stern carrying capacity; a flat deck in front of the paddler for keeping essential items; and a padded/adjustable back rest. (Follow this link for more information within a full review: http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk/Review_Tarp...%20Angler.html)

In order to further improve the setup, I have also kitted it out with an anchor “pully” system and an Eagle Cuda fishfinder. I have used the boat approximately 10 times and, although it has been brilliant and helped me catch some cracking bass, it has to go to make room in the garage for my new toys! (A whitewater kayak and a boat!) Basically the boat is ready to go for the season and is absolutely superb condition -it really is like new and the first to see will buy!

I am happy for any inspection and I have photos which I can send to anyone who is interested.

Cheers,

Jody

tr8

Tarpon 140

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi,

I have a WILDERNESS SYTEMS TARPON 140 FISHING KAYAK for sale. I bought this kayak new 2 years ago from AS Watersports in Exeter, and it is probably the highest specification and quality sit on top fishing kayak you can buy. This brilliant boat comes fully fitted out for fishing with: a Scotty Rod Holder in front of the paddler; 2 further rod holders behind the paddler’s seat; huge bow and stern carrying capacity; a flat deck in front of the paddler for keeping essential items; and a padded/adjustable back rest. (Follow this link for more information within a full review: http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk/Review_Tarp...%20Angler.html)

In order to further improve the setup, I have also kitted it out with an anchor “pully” system and an Eagle Cuda fishfinder. I have used the boat approximately 10 times and, although it has been brilliant and helped me catch some cracking bass, it has to go to make room in the garage for my new toys! (A whitewater kayak and a boat!) Basically the boat is ready to go for the season and is absolutely superb condition -it really is like new and the first to see will buy!

I am happy for any inspection and I have photos which I can send to anyone who is interested.

Cheers,

Jody

Hi, it's a longshot, but is your Tarpon still for sale? If so, please email me at becnbern@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Bec

Hi,

Cheers,

Jody