Hello

STEVE100

Welcome to Anglers' Net Steve.

Do you fish? It's not required BTW - just fun.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Newt, Im'e Steve from Sheffield,Just joined ,found this site by accident trying to research an old fishing reel. I have only been fishing for 44 years so i am quite new to angling , been busy trying to arrange a fishing holiday for the family,got it sorted now.Going to try to work my way round the site , will pop in later,steve

Hi Newt,I did reply to you but it has disappeared into space .I am steve from Sheffield,been here 20 years, born in London.Only found this site by accident , trying to find out about a reel i have by G.little & co,London. Going to have a look around to see where my messages keep going,steve100.

Until you have made 15 posts, yours will wait for mod approval before they appear. Once you hit 15 and full membership, they will appear when you make them. The holiday weekend seems to have most of the staff occupied elsewhere and I'm in a different time zone so just woke up.

I'm happy you found us and hope you will stick around a while. I found the place some years ago and never left. :D

If you have photos of the reel hosted someplace like photobucket, you can post them and ask if anyone can give you info. The Coarse section is probably the most active so I'd suggest posting there. This forum uses the [ img ] format for displaying photos so that

[IMG=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d128/jsvail/newt-stuff/ebay-border-2.jpg]

will produce

ebay-border-3.jpg

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President