zig rigs

Hi All

Gunna have a go at zig riging the next time i go out and was wondering what line people recommended? I know the theory and alike behind it but was wondering what line others use.

Cheers

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

Hi All

Gunna have a go at zig riging the next time i go out and was wondering what line people recommended? I know the theory and alike behind it but was wondering what line others use.

Cheers

h there,

for zig rig you need a fluorocarbon hook legnth size of line dependant on what size fish your after and what type, i baught e.s.p ghost 15lb 20m

that has a 0.41mm

you will most likely need a marker so you can figure out the length that you need i would also recomend a hook made for pop up/zig rigs i baught some korda MIXA ptfe coated size 8 it's like a claw shape hook (the tip tucks in and the shank is slightly smaller.

works a treat remember you will get some smaller taget fish as it really is a great set up and they can't see it.

click here to view the esp ghost package

Korda mixa click here to view.

fox marker click here to view

i made these links just to view, you probably know most of it, but if i am o zig i have all my zig rigs diffrent hieght in the smae level too. this helps to define where they are poping :)

as i said before this is everything i use for zig rig,

sorry to babble :)

Edited by dean in devon

Cheers Dude, gunna use an inline stonz shock rig variation that has worked on the water before. Thanks again.

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!