Just Saying Hello

Hello all,

My name is Brian, I live on the Welsh/English border and have recently lost my carp fishing mate after 5 years he has decide to move the France (lucky b****r).

If there are any other Fanatics living within a reasonable distance I would be more than interested in a chat.

I prefer fishing the bigger waters and didstance for me isnt really a problem.

Cheers for reading this.

Great forum by the way,

there's not any chance you have like a big selection of youtube videos is there because i could of sworn there's a quickfinger carper on youtube :D

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

there's not any chance you have like a big selection of youtube videos is there because i could of sworn there's a quickfinger carper on youtube :D

Hi Rigg'd,

The short answer is no mate. Sounds like I have stolen someones idendity ;)

hi where on the boarder you from? im in south yorkshire but fish into and above wales its a bit of a trip but a meet some friends half way. we have about 4 trips a year

Hello Scott, Thanks for your reply.

I live Between Abergavenny and Crickhowell which is about 20 minutes from the M4 at Newport and travel is no problems at all.

Regards

Brian