And hello from me

smiling cat

Just been fishing ,today,after years and years of thinking I should go again. I did go once last year as a planned `comeback` but then my wife was diagnosed with cancer(she is on the mend)

I was like a beginner all over again and fishing with glasses is not so easy-that line is thinner than it was 30 years ago!!-well it seemed so.

Once upon a time I was interested in big chub but today a few small roach were fun enough-I`m sure it will all come back to me after a few trips.

I`m of to have a look at what I have been missing around the site

Welcome to Anglers' Net.

Quite a few of us fished for years, took a break, and came back to it. I'll warn you that after you return, you'll likely not be able to leave again. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President