Quick help with a bivvy please!

Rigg'd

Hi i just need some help because my birthdays coming up and im looking for a bivvy:

Keeps out rain + condensation to some extent

Keeps me warm on a cold night

is £100 or under

Ive looked at the nash strongbow, jrc defender, jrc sti twin skin (too expensive)

any suggestions or reviews on those bivvies thanks!! :)

Riggd

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

Cant jelp with any of the above but i have used the tfg Force 8 one man for 3yrs, never had any probs in what ever the weather. I know that some people hate them and others love them. I did a review and Elton put it somewhere i am sure if you ask him or do a search you will find it.

I am looking at a new Bivvy myself, gunna get the JRC Twin skin one man, bit more expensive but i think its worth it.

Hope that helps

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

Cant jelp with any of the above but i have used the tfg Force 8 one man for 3yrs, never had any probs in what ever the weather. I know that some people hate them and others love them. I did a review and Elton put it somewhere i am sure if you ask him or do a search you will find it.

I am looking at a new Bivvy myself, gunna get the JRC Twin skin one man, bit more expensive but i think its worth it.

Hope that helps

STC

yeah ive heard of it, but also i am looking at that jrc twin skin aswell i think you can get it for 150 or so?

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]

You can indeed, may be getting one this month for the extra 50 squid you get a good bit of stability and protection. One niggle with the force 8 is that it does not keep the warmth in as well as other twin skins.

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

Quick point about the JRC STI twin skin - it's really heavy. If you can drive to your swim then no problem, but if you're walking/barrowing any distance I'd look for something lighter.

Really heavy = about 30lb.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music