Anybody got last weeks Anglers Mail?

davidP

In last weeks Anglers Mail, in the Where To Fish section there was a water listed in the South section. It was in Colnbrook and was called the something Front Pond (I think). Unfortunately the magazine got put in the recycling before I'd remembered to take a note of the club details. If anybody has the magazine to hand and could mail me the details I'd be most gratefull. As I recall it was in the top right corner of the righthand page, and unusually it specifically stated that there was no phone number, just an address.

Thank you :)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

hi david

intertype front lake, colnbrook, berkshire £45 first the first yeardroping to £35, tickets include lakes at hitcham, two sections of the thames, backwater at brat, river thame, coln brook and slough arm, requests for aplication forms to intertype AC, po box 761, slough PDo, sl3 7xs. no phone number available.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

Thank you Gentlemen - much appreciated. :)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.