Browning

Canalman

This is my own personal view. But I reckon Browing's after sales is terrible, I have been waiting now four months for a top three after waiting a month and a half for the pole in the first place. and I'm still waiting for a replacement No7 section after it frayed and caused a large number of splinters, not bad on it's first outing. I can guess it's not this sites policy to grieve other companies but, I'm getting a bit miffed, so, Browning if your reading HURRY UP! I'm sure it's not only me having this problem. Or is it?

C :D:D:D

Sorry to here about this Canalman.

My only experience of Browning's service was far, far better than anything I could have hoped for. Last Summer I broke the top section of my much loved, almost museum piece and very second hand 14 ft Bob Nudd Legend Match rod a week before I went on holiday. In a fit of despair, I rang up Browning in the hope they could send me a replacement top section which they couldn't, as they don't make the rod anymore, but they said that if I sent it to them they would provide me with a running repair, which they did in time for my holiday. This was all for absolutely nothing and they didn't even charge me for the return carriage.

Hope you get it sorted out

Bill