Northern Irish Fishing

FishinMad2003

Anyone go fishing to Ireland in the April/May period? If so lets hear how u got on :D Fishing in Northern Ireland (Erne) isent to good at the moment with the majority of the fishing in the Enniskillen area catching on the Pole. Apart from the weather though the fishing in the town its self isent to bad compared to other places such as Ballinaleck and Killadeas. So those of you with a bit of Northern Irish fishing knowledge lets hear from ya

Ps anyone going Belturbet way on 2nd to 4th June? :P

PS: im back properly now :D

Son lives in Derry and fishes for Team Sensas on the Eniskillen Erne (Jack Tisdales team)

Went to Killashandra 1st week April, fished Putiaghan, Erne at Belturbet, Oughter 4 days,

Back on 22nd to 29th June.

Mate is in Belturbet 1 to 8th June

Local boy keeps me in touch!

What do you want to know exactly?

Zip

Nothing really just information about the fishing people have been doing lately in Ireland. Im heading off 2 Belturbet my self on the 1st, i hear the fishing aint so good down there right now :( but its a far cry from what it is right now in Enniskillen, anyway it should be good "craiq" :P

PS Jack Tisdale.....anyone who fishes in that club does it for the money and not for the love of the sport. If your friend match fishs for pleasure and not for money get in contact with Tony Kersley, thats the club to be in, im a member my self and its great :)Further details can be obtained from Jack himself the &$£$@# :)