method

DRAGONFLY

Hi

im going to try the method 2morro on my local water but my question is i want to keep the mix simple as i normal fish sweetcorn and spam on a hair rig.so what would i put in the mix. :confused: :confused:

Dragonfly

if you only use spam and sweet corn add quite a bit of sweetcorn to the mix to get the fish useto you hook bait and try and get your hook lengh as close to the method as possible what i do is pull the hook lenght up while put the method tha way you hook bait just stick out another good thing to add to the method is hemp remember to prepair it correctly though and as for the spam do the same as what i said with sweet corn tight to the method ball good luck mate :)

Too late for tomorrow's session, but...

Have you tried Whizzo's Cupping Corn? basically, it's dehydrated sweetcorn that would be pretty good for what you're trying to achieve.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Elton:

Too late for tomorrow's session, but...

Have you tried Whizzo's Cupping Corn? basically, it's dehydrated sweetcorn that would be pretty good for what you're trying to achieve.

Tight lines,

Elton

they also or did a red version.

dont forget to rehydrate first tho

could be dangerous to the fish if not if it swells up in stomach.